The US Diversity VISA 2024 Selections are now available. The State Department will make up to 55,000 immigrant visas available through the DV lottery in Fiscal Year 2024.
To check entry status, entrants are required to enter the confirmation number of their entry, along with their last name, date of birth, and a randomly generated authentication code.
This article will guide you on how to retrieve your DV Lottery confirmation number if you have lost it. Stay tuned and keep reading thoroughly until the end.
Selected applicants may apply for permanent residency during the fiscal year 2024, which begins on October 1, 2023.
DV Lottery 2024 applicants can find out if they were selected to apply for a diversity visa for the FY 2024.
To use the Entrant Status Check (ESC) Web site to check on the status of the Electronic Diversity Visa Entry Form that you submitted to the program:
- You must have submitted your Electronic Diversity Visa Entry Form for the previous or current program year.
- You should have a copy of your DV Confirmation Page that was displayed, and that you should have printed, after you submitted your Electronic Diversity Visa Entry Form.
You must have this information available in order to check the status of the Electronic Diversity Visa Entry Form that you submitted to the program.
The Confirmation Number is 16 characters long (alphanumeric); the first four characters represent the program year.
How to retrieve DV Lottery confirmation number
If you forgot your Confirmation Number, you can click Forgot Confirmation Number from the Enter Entrant Information page. The Verify Entrant page is displayed.
To complete the Verify Entrant page, do the following:
- Choose the program year
- Under Name, enter the name of the primary applicant exactly as you entered it on your Electronic Diversity Visa Entry Form. You must select the check box under any name field that was left blank.
- Under Date of Birth, type in your two-digit month and day, and four-digit year of birth (for example, 01 01 1962).
- Under Email Address, enter the same email address that you used when you completed your Electronic Diversity Visa Entry Form.
- In the Authentication field, enter the characters you see displayed. If you are having trouble reading the characters, do one of the following:- Click Speaker to hear an audio clip of the characters. Enter the characters in the Authentication field.
– Click Refresh to display a new code. Enter the characters in the Authentication field.
- Click Submit.
Now that you have retrieved your confirmation number, you can go ahead and check if your entry was selected.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE