Fully Funded: Hungary Government Scholarships 2023
The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship applications are now being accepted for the academic year 2023–2024. The Hungary Government Scholarship 2023 is a prominent government scholarship that offers bachelor’s, master’s, one-tier master’s, non-degree, and PhD degree programs. All international applicants from all over the world are welcome to apply for the scholarship. IELTS is not required to apply for this scholarship. There is no application fee as well.
Over five thousand international students will be chosen for the Stipendium Scholarship in 2023. More than 600 full degree programmes, including part-time and doctorate programmes, are available to applicants at 31 Hungarian higher education institutions, spanning all higher education subjects at all degree levels. This is one of the top fully funded scholarships in Hungary for 2023.
Below are all of the information, instructions, and application requirements for the Stipendium Hungary Government Scholarship 2023–2024.
Summary of Hungary Government Scholarship 2023
- Host Country: Hungary – Study in Hungary
- Degree: Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral, Non-Degree
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- No of Scholarships: 5,000
- Deadline: 15 January 20223
Duration of the Stipendium Scholarship 2023
- Bachelor’s Scholarships: 2-4 Years
- Master’s Scholarships: 1.5-2 Years
- One-tier master: 5-6 Years
- Doctoral Scholarships: 4 Years
- Non-degree Programs: 1 Year
The Stipendium Hungary Government Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship. Hence, it will cover all the expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered for BS, MS, PhD
- Monthly Stipend: 43,700 HUF/Month which is enough to cover your food and other expenses.
- Full Accommodation will be provided.
- Health Insurance
- Round Airfare Tickets will also be provided to selected students.
- Animal Husbandry Engineering
- Agricultural Environmental Management Engineering,
- Agricultural Water Management Engineering
- Food Safety and Quality Engineering
- Plant Protection,
- Rural Development Engineering
- International Economy and Business,
- Engineering Management,
- Environmental Engineering,
- Mechatronic Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Urban Systems Engineering,
- Complex Rehabilitation,
- Public Health,
- Social Work in Health Care,
- Social Work and Social Economy,
- English Studies,
- American Studies,
- Applied Mathematics,
- Environmental Sciences,
- Hydrobiology – Water Quality Management,
- Molecular Biology
- Computer Science Engineering
- European and International Business Law- LL.M.
- Classical Musical Performance
These documents must be completed prior to applying for the Hungary Government Scholarship 2023-204.
- Certificate of Education (High school diploma, University or College Diploma/Certificate or any equivalent; all in English (translated).
- Proof of citizenship (e.g. Passport).
- Short Resume-CV
- Medical Certificate
- Citizens, nationals, or permanent residents of the United States of America applying for the Medicine program of the University are required to submit their Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) results.
The application timeline for the Stipendium Scholarship is available below. Please submit your applications according to the deadlines. The application deadline is January 15, 2023.
How to Apply (Application Process)
The application process is online, and all the applications must be submitted online.
About Stipendium Scholarships
The Stipendium Hungaricum is a highly regarded scholarship for higher education. Founded by the Hungarian government in 2013, the programme is supervised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade and managed by the Tempus Public Foundation.