Are you thinking about going abroad to study, but you’re anxious about what the WES evaluation is going to entail financially? No more worries!
This article will provide you with a list of universities in the USA that accept HND transcripts without requiring the WES examination. Finding alternatives to the expensive WES evaluation can help make the ambition of studying abroad achievable since many Ghanaian students are looking for opportunities to study in the United States.
Continue reading to learn about these schools and the differences between unofficial and WES-evaluated transcripts.
Comprehending Unofficial Transcripts and WES Evaluation
It is important to understand the difference between unofficial and WES-evaluated transcripts before exploring universities that accept HND transcripts without WES evaluation.
A transcript that you upload straight to the admissions site of the intended university without first having it reviewed by WES is considered unofficial. As long as you upload it yourself, it’s not official—regardless of whether it has a “student copy” watermark or not.
Conversely, World Education Services (WES) is a global company that supports people in achieving their academic and career goals. WES converts academic credentials from any country into their US equivalents by evaluating academic documents from more than 200 countries. It guarantees that academic credentials and certifications held by Ghanaian students are accepted by US institutions.
Universities in USA That Accept HND Transcripts without WES Evaluation
After clarifying the concept of WES evaluation, let us walk you through the list of top US colleges and universities that accept unofficial HND transcripts from Ghanaian students in the absence of WES evaluation.
- University of Vermont
- The University of Oklahoma
- Illinois State University
- University of Arizona
- University of Cincinnati
- Kent State University
- Miami University, Ohio
- University of Minnesota
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Northern Illinois University
- University of Connecticut
- Purdue University
- University of Kansas
- Kansas State University
- University of Nebraska, Omaha
- University of South Florida
- South Carolina University
- Northern Arizona University
Universities in USA That Accept HND Transcripts with WES Evaluation
Before evaluating your HND transcript, you should find out if the university requires a WES evaluation as part of the application procedure. The top universities that require WES evaluation are as follows:
- Fairfield University, Connecticut
- Chicago State University, Illinois
- Florida A&M University
- Florida Atlantic University
- Middle Tennessee State University
- New Mexico State University
- Indiana State University
- Northeastern Illinois University, Kentucky
- San Diego State University, California
- South Dakota University
- St Cloud State University, Minnesota
- University of Central Florida
- University of Memphis
- North Carolina A&T University
- Georgia Southern University
- California State University, Channel Island
- Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Massachusetts College of Pharmacy
- Oakland University, Michigan
- Santa Clara University, California
- Sam Houston University
- SUNY New Paltz, New York
- Tennessee State University
- University of Hartford
- University of Louisville, Kentucky
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- University of North Carolina, Greensboro
- Roosevelt University, Chicago
- Long Island University, New York
- Texas A&M College Station, Texas
- Eastern Illinois University, Charleston
- University of Texas Rio Grande Valley
- University of New Haven, Connecticut
- Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville
- Drexel University
- Rutgers University
- St John’s University, Queens New York
- St John’s University, Texas
- Baylor University, Texas
- George Mason University, Virginia
- Marquette University
- University of Arkansas, Little Rock
- American University, Washington
- Queens University of Charlotte
- Iowa State University
- East Carolina University
- University of the Incarnate Word, Texas
- Missouri State University
- University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa
- Bentley University.
Ghanaian students who wish to pursue their studies in the USA are better equipped when they know the difference between unofficial and WES-evaluated transcripts. You can save money by looking into universities that accept unofficial HND transcripts instead of having to pay for the WES evaluation process. To find out if a WES evaluation is required, it is wise to verify the criteria for admission at each university.
Examining your transcripts can lead to admission and scholarship chances both domestically and internationally. If you have any further questions or would like to receive admission and scholarship consultation anywhere in the world, please contact us at 0548195708.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE