Study in USA: 10 Universities in the USA with Application Fee Waiver.
The average application fee charged by colleges/universities for admission is US$75 and this is an obstacle to majority of students.
What is an application fee?
An application fee is an added cost associated with submitting an application for consideration.
What is the reason for an application fee?
- STUDY IN USA :Universities in USA that accept HND and 3rd Class for Graduate School, 2022
- Study in USA : List of Fully Funded Scholarships in USA for African students
- Study in USA: Knight Hennessy Fully Funded Scholarship 2023
- Fully Funded USA Scholarships For International Students-2022
- 5 Postgraduate Loans for International Students in USA
- Arizona State University
- Bay Atlantic University
- University of Missouri St Louis
- University of New Haven
- University of Colorado Denver
- University of New Hampshire, Manchester NH
- St Mary’s University-San Antonio, TX
- University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
- Northeastern Illinois University
- Eastern Michigan University
Study in USA: 10 Universities in the US with Application Fee Waiver
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE