Fully Funded Scholarships at University of Memphis.
University of Memphis Scholarship 2022 is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about University of Memphis Scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
About of The Fully Funded Scholarships at University of Memphis
International Merit Scholarship
The University of Memphis is a public research university in Memphis, Tennessee, founded in 1912. A large number of University of Memphis students live in housing south of the main campus.
University of Memphis Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate and masters studies. The scholarship amounts vary and cover the difference in cost of international and domestic non-Tennessee resident tuition rates.
Summary of the Scholarship
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): University of Memphis
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: October 01, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To subscribe for Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Click here
- Undergraduate Degree Program: 4 years
- Master’s Degree Program: 2 years
- Click here to view the list of undergraduate programs offered by the university
- Click here to view the list of graduate programs offered by the university
To maintain this scholarship award, students must be continuously enrolled in full-time credit hours each fall and spring semester. Additionally, students must earn a 3.0 UofM GPA or higher every semester.
Award amounts vary and can potentially cover the difference in cost of international and domestic non-Tennessee resident tuition rates. This scholarship cannot be combined with other UofM institutional scholarships. Exceptions are allowed for departmental funding.
Graduate assistantships are awarded through each individual department. Please contact your department to find out more about the application process. The ISS Office is not involved in the decision-making process for graduate assistantships; for more information please visit the Graduate School’s page on assistantships.
How To Apply The Fully Funded Scholarships at University of Memphis
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
1. Click here to apply for admission in an undergraduate degree and master’s degree at the university.
2. Upload the following documents.
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- Personal statement / statement of purpose
- A copy of passport.
3. After seeking admission, apply for the scholarship from here.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE