There is a National Service Recruitment Ongoing At iRisk Management Limited.
They are looking for high-performing, committed, passionate and customer-focused undergraduates who are scheduled for National Service for 2022/2023 to join our recruitment program.
- It is important to note that candidates in Accra and Tamale are encouraged to apply.
- Undergraduate final year students who are scheduled for national service for 2022/2023
iRisk Management Limited did not provide any information on the skills they expect their applicants to have.
However, we suggest that applicants should have the following general skills to stand a higher chance:
- Candidate must have effective Communication skills (both oral and written)
- You should have great Interpersonal skills
- Applicants must have excellent time management skills
- Also, you should be a critical thinking
- You should be reliable enough
You Might Also Be Interested In: Deloitte Invites Job Applications
How To Apply For The 2022/2023 National Service Recruitment Ongoing At iRisk Management Limited
All interested persons should send their CVs to the email: email@example.com
Application Closing Date: before Friday, 1st July, 2022
Kindly note that the company will contact only shortlisted applicants