The company is hiring an Accounts Officer at KHRC. This is a full time Contract that will last for One (1) year (renewable). You will report to the Director, KHRC through the Head of Finance as well as collaborating with the other Finance, Project Managers and Admin team to ensure effective financial support, grants management and budgeting.
See Also: AFEC Advertises Massive Job Recruitment
- Prepares daily bank balance reports
- Writing of Payment vouchers
- Running of errands and performing daily banking activities
- Collection of cheques and making payments to suppliers and other creditors, both within and outside the operational areas.
- Filing of Payment Vouchers and financial documents in the appropriate format
- Assisting with accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Assist with tax computations and returns
- Assist with account/bank reconciliations
- Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
- Assist in electronic financial data entry
- Perform any other duties as may be required by the Director or Accountants/Financial Administrator.
Check Also: Sandvik Mining New Job Opening
Required Skills or Experience
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Accounting or First Degree in Account from a recognized institution.
- At least two years working experience in a similar position
- Must have knowledge of applicable local statutes, laws, codes and regulations
- Applicant must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must pay attention to details
- Must be proactive, hardworking, results-oriented and, honest
- Must be able to work under pressure and be an excellent team player
- Must be someone who loves traveling
- Having knowledge in any accounting software and Microsoft excel will be an advantage
AFEC Announces Massive Job Recruitment
Accounts Officer At Plan International
How To Submit An Application For Accounts Officer (KHRC)
To apply, click on this Tab
Application Window: 5th December to Sunday, 11th December, 2022.
Please indicate the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE