An Alumni Network Coordinator is needed at Plan International.
Dimensions Of Role:
Social Media & Advocacy/Campaign
- Manage all official social media handles (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) of the Alumni Network
- Help penetrate the social media community and extend Plan International Ghana’s reach of influence through strategic activities.
- Influence young people to campaign against inequality and advocate for gender equality via social media.
- Lead social media campaign/advocacy to advance children’s rights and equality for Girls.
- Help develop social media advocacy/campaign ideas and materials.
- Organize series of advocacy/campaign activities on topical issues of concern to young people especially girls.
- Collaborate with other youth-led groups and organize virtual or offline activities on identified issue/problem or issues relating to Gender based violence, SRHR, gender equality etc.
- Prepare monthly or quarterly action plan for alumni activities
- Prepare monthly report on social media engagement and activities with analytics on performance of social media posts.
- Help increase likes/followers of all official social media pages/handles of the alumni network
Media & Communication
- Support in developing ideas on how to use the media for influencing and to engage young people on key issues of interest to them.
- Share networking and job opportunities with the alumni network
- Support in creating multimedia content for alumni advocacy/campaign activities
- Support the sponsorship unit with video content for sponsorship marketing
Technical Expertise, Skills & Knowledge
- Former Plan International Ghana sponsored child, program participant or club member
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English and other local languages
- Digital and Social media skills
- Basic knowledge in photo and video editing
- Knowledge in graphic designing and video editing software (eg. Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro etc.)
- Passionate about gender equality and social impact
- Organized and proactive
- Leadership attributes
- Willingness and ability to travel for field activities as required
- A Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, social sciences, development studies, gender studies or related field.
- Experience in coordinating or leading a group or community
- Experience in managing a small budget
- Experience in creating multimedia content (videos, images, artworks etc.)
How To Submit An Application For Alumni Network Coordinator (Plan)
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE