There is a new job opportunity At World Vision International. WVI is looking to work with a new Hub Manager – Communications & Marketing.
Purpose Of The Position:
To provide strategic communications direction and support to World Vision Ghana through the development, implementation and monitoring of communications strategy that effectively build the organisation trust and reputation in the country and beyond.
The position will lead the country high quality content delivery for national stakeholders, Partnership communications, Support Office marketing and fundraising requirements to effectively describe and promote the organisation’s visibility, mission, vision and impact.
- In partnership with the regional office, the manager leads and executes an integrated communications strategy to build World Vision’s reputation and strengthen the brand with key audiences.
- Manage the delivery of high-quality child-focused content, multi-media packages and marketing products to meet World Vision’s priority audience needs, including advocacy, external engagement, grant acquisition and other resource development activities.
- Ensure that World Vision’s national digital platforms reflect the World Vision brand and strategy, showcasing high-quality and compelling narrative, visuals and audio-visuals, and increase engagement from target audiences.
- Ensure communications function is disaster ready to respond to the local humanitarian emergency and that the communications team demonstrates emergency communications core competencies.
- Oversea visits and ensures approvals, coordination, scheduling, photo opportunities and media interviews, are well planned and executed.
- Ensure the preparation, management and delivery of first-class Virtual Field Experience in collaboration with Operations and Technology teams
- Manages a team of communicators, empowering and equipping them to deliver a focused portfolio of first-class content, media and engagement work covering development, humanitarian affairs and advocacy programmes that supports income and influence goals.
- Ensures strategic communications guidance to national director and senior leadership team on business needs as they related to building thought leadership, reputation and trust.
- Strengthen communications capability and assure brand alignment across the national office to enhance organisational culture and effectiveness
- Engage staff and leaders to engage in and champion World Vision’s global story and the national perspective through multiple internal channels, perspectives and events.
- Establish communication systems and processes to generate donor-oriented content in coordination with Resource Acquisition and Management teams.
- Identify, brief and train spokespersons to ensure professional on-message media engagement that promotes World Vision’s operations and impact.
- Contribute to the production and dissemination of country programmes reports
- With support from the Regional Office and guidance, execute and monitor for compliance required communications policies and ensure staff understanding.
- Support the management of events that position World Vision as a partner of choice.
- Public/Media Engagement & Advocacy
- Advance communications work around the global campaign It Takes A World to End Violence Against Children, agreed Global Moments, and key joint national and global engagement initiatives.
- In collaboration with the national office departments’ leads, contribute to the development of a national external engagement plan for coordination, positioning and enhancing World Vision’s influence and impact.
- Develop a media engagement strategy as part of an integrated communications plan.
- Establish internal connections with relevant Support Offices to promote international media engagement while adhering to the Global Media Protocols and guidelines.
- Engage media at the national level and provide messaging as needed, in coordination with global and regional offices media managers serving as a spokesperson for World Vision and developing other spokespersons.
- Collaborate with country advocacy colleagues to define key issues, communications channels and messaging for public advocacy initiatives.
- Work with UN, NGOs and donors forums on strategic interagency initiatives.
How To Submit An Application For World Vision International’s Open Slot
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE