There is a Fresh Job Opportunities At Southey Contracting. The company is seeking PSV Technicians And Mechanical Technicians.
- Do scheduled and corrective maintenance on the PSV offshore, as well as function tests, repairs, overhauls, and replace
- They are in charge of fixing and testing different valves, such as ball valves, gate valves, butterfly valves, safety relief valves, and so on.
- Check, measure, and reassemble. testing of valves at customer sites. Complete all of the calibration and paperwork that goes along with testing and repairs.
- Run and keep in good shape all test equipment, Tools, like machine tools, hand tools, and tools for shops and rigging equipment associated with the listed equipment
View Also: New Job Opening At PalmPay
- Make sure there are enough spare parts, maintenance supplies, lube oil, items that are used up and need to be replaced parts are available for continuous operation.
- Read P&IDs and technical drawings and user manuals to do routine tasks maintenance.
- Follow all plans and instructions, and procedures in line with all applicable Quality Control and ASME National Board standards.
- All maintenance repairs, overhauls, adjustments, and inspections must be written down and reported accurately in IPES (SAP) and the logbook.
- Travel to job sites and follow all safety rules.
- Send them timely updates
- Works closely with co-workers, management, and safety coordinator to ensure compliance with OSHA and other safety regulations
- Candidates must have the following attributes:
- Experience in working with offshore location
- Experience in working with PSV (overhaul & repair) and similar work activities
- Work well under pressure and have impeccable time management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisational and leadership skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving ability
- Candidate must be available at short notice
- Must be available to travel regularly
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Certificate or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Certification in Marine Valve Inspection and Actuation
- More than 5 years of experience in plant maintenance as mechanical technician in oil and gas.
- More than 5 years of experience in plant maintenance as PSV Technician / Mechanical technician
How To Forward Your Application For Fresh Job Opportunities At Southey Contracting
Send your detailed CV and proof of qualification to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 31st January, 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE