There is a New Job Opening At PalmPay. The position of Payment Product Manager is currently open for employment.
- Deep insight and understanding of payment partners/products/channels including but not limited to Ghipss, Banking, MMOs, Switching Companies, Settlement Companies, Payment Service Providers, Biller Aggregators, etc.
- Collaborate with the internal reconciliation, settlement, operations, product, R&D, compliance, and other teams to fully understand the payment partner’s capability, proactively identify and resolve problems in good time, provide timely feedback and ensure prompt resolution of issues and escalate where necessary.
- Oversee each project’s life cycle from conception to completion, with an emphasis on technical soundness and resource efficiency.
- Design solutions from third parties (Bank. Aggregator, Biller, Telco, regulator) API documentation to satisfy specifications defined by the business team and regulator.
- Manage the integration with Banks, Payment Providers, Switches, Biller etc. end to end.
- Work with R&D to ensure the designed solution is developed and deployed accordingly.
- Coordinate application product pre-launch tests and competitor products collections and analysis with the Product and BD team.
- Provides local support team with advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to individual customer needs.
- Analyses user requirements and usability metrics to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensures product /service efficiency and reliability on the platform.
- Lead and organize the relevant team to analyze root catuse of incidents, and ensure resolution within the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) time. In charge of review, and output the follow-up improvement measures and implementation plans.
- Have a grounded understanding and experience of integration platforms with most payment partners.
- Analyse the API document shared by Partner Institutions, and provide the product flow, transaction infomation flow, and fund flow of mainly use cases
- Constantly optimize the system service to improve our customers payment experience.
- Tracking the newest and mainstream products including but not limited to payment, billers, lending, KYC, SMS, etc. And provide research report to HQ team.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree or above. Major in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years Payment Product working experience in the payment industry.
- Excellent communication, analysis, presentation and troubleshooting skills.
- Familiar with the payment and financial industry standards, specifications and regulatory frameworks.
- Technical knowledge in quality assurance will be an added advantage.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
How To Submit An Application For PalmPay’s New Job Opening
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE