Here is the new Job vacancy is at Old Mutual. The company is looking to hire a Human Capital Consultant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Recruitment & Selection
- Manage and oversee the full end to end recruitment and selection process in the business.
- Proactively manage risk by ensuring that Recruitment Policy is adhered to at all times.
Onboarding & Offboarding
- Manage and oversee the onboarding and off boarding process for employees.
View Also: Fido New Job Update
- Collaborate with stakeholders to manage Employee relations ie. (Disciplinary Issues, Grievances, Disputes Resolution)
Risk & Compliance
- Maintain compliance with local labor and employment laws and regulations
- Recommend best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance
Reporting & Analytics
- Collect, compile, and analyze HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS), payroll outputs, management and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, government labor statistics, competitors practices, and other sources.
- Stakeholder management; ensuring relationships are maintained with current stakeholders and building relationships with new partners.
- Provide HR advice to internal and external clients based on a deep understanding of client needs.
Administrative & Ad- Hoc
- Perform general HR administrative duties and provides process support to business units.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- First Degree preferably in Human Resource Management, Engineering, Data Science
- Previous experience in Human Resource Management, Data Analytics, Information Technology or any related fields
- Three or more years of related work experience is an added advantage
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Working knowledge of Workday HRMS is an added advantages
- Technical Knowledge
- Initiating Action
- Data driven
- Self-starter and results-oriented
- Team player
- Ability to train and coach others
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Acts with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Excellent record-keeping skills.
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines
How To Send An Application To Old Mutual For The Available Vacancy
Closing Date: 3rd February, 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE