The services of an Assistant Registrar II (Administration) is needed at West African Examinations Council (WAEC).
University of Calgary Scholarships 2022, Canada
The successful applicant will be assigned duties at the WAEC International Office, Lagos and will be required to assist in:
- Providing comprehensive administrative services to the WAEC International Office;
- The supervision of staff in the Office;
- Writing of reports and minutes, and dealing with specific correspondence and documentation as and when required by the Head of WAEC International Office;
- Ensuring prompt maintenance of all Office vehicles and other equipment and assets;
- Arranging for the supply of stationery and other needs of the Office, and ensuring the keeping of adequate stock of all Office requirements;
- Ensuring the safety and security of Office properties, equipment e.t.c.;
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Head of WAEC International Office.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- possess Bachelor’s Degree with at least Second Class Lower Division in a relevant discipline.
- Have a minimum of three (3) years post NYSC relevant work experience.
- be able to use Personal Computers, MS Office software package and have knowledge of web-based systems;
- be a team player with good inter-personal skills and be open and able to lead change;
- possess influencing, analytical and communication skills;
- be an organiser/planner with ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.
How To Apply – Assistant Registrar II (Administration) at West African Examinations Council (WAEC)
Closing Date: 7th June, 2022
The West African Examinations Council, a non-profit-making organization, with its head-quarters in Accra, Ghana, was established in 1952 after the Governments of Ghana (then Gold Coast), Nigeria, Sierra Leone and The Gambia enacted the West African Examinations Council Ordinances in 1951. Liberia became the fifth member of the Council in 1974. The enactment of the Ordinances was based on the Jeffrey Report, which strongly supported the proposal for the setting up of a regional examining board to harmonize and standardize pre-university assessment procedures in the then British West Africa.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE