An Assistant Registrar II (Test Administration) is needed at West African Examinations Council (WAEC).
Successful applicants will be assigned the following duties in the Test Administration Division:
- Responsible for custody, packing and dispatch of security materials;
- Provide administrative support for Head of Zonal/Branch Offices;
- Any duty assigned by other superior officers.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree (at least Second Class Lower Division), in any subject area, Master’s Degree in Educational Measurement and Evaluation will be an added advantage.
- Have a minimum of three (3) years post NYSC teaching experience.
- be able to use Personal Computers, MS Office software package and have knowledge of web-based systems;
- be a team player with good inter-personal skills and be open and able to lead change;
- possess influencing, analytical and communication skills;
- be an organiser/planner with ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.
How To Apply – Assistant Registrar II (Test Administration) at West African Examinations Council (WAEC)
Closing Date: 7th June, 2022
The West African Examinations Council, a non-profit-making organization , with its head-quarters in Accra, Ghana, was established in 1952 after the Governments of Ghana (then Gold Coast), Nigeria, Sierra Leone and The Gambia enacted the West African Examinations Council Ordinances in 1951. Liberia became the fifth member of the Council in 1974. The enactment of the Ordinances was based on the Jeffrey Report, which strongly supported the proposal for the setting up of a regional examining board to harmonize and standardize pre-university assessment procedures in the then British West Africa.
The main objectives of the Council are:
- To conduct examinations in the public interest
- To award certificates, provided that the certificates did not represent lower standards of attainment than equivalent certificates of examining authorities in the United Kingdom.
- Latest Job Opening At Barry Callebaut Group
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE