An Employment Opportunity is Available At Abt Associates. Abt Associates is currently hiring for an International Financial Reporting Manager. This position plays a critical role in the financial reporting, internal control and accounting cycles and is responsible for overseeing the preparation and review of GAAP, IFRS and statutorily compliant financial statements.
How to write a good CV for a job application
Ghana Scholarship Secretariat and IE University Scholarships, Spain 2022/2023
- To begin with, Oversee the timely and accurate completion of assigned foreign statutory audits for 50+ foreign jurisdictions
- Then, Implement best practices in the application of GAAP, IFRS, OHADA or statutory regulations and the best use of available technology
- Also, Ensure all financial reports are issued timely in accordance with prescribed reporting deadlines
- Moreover, Develop and maintain financial statement preparation, ensure all financial statements are issued timely in accordance with established deadlines, and audit oversight of policies and procedures.
- Additionally, Develop and maintain the integrity of the financial reporting process and financial controls
- Afterwards, Ensure all requirements related to GAAP, Government Accounting, and Company Policy are appropriately considered and addressed
- Finally, Coordinate financial reporting and audit activities with key stakeholders, including Abt’s International Development Division (IDD), International Accounting team, Corporate Tax team and Legal team.
- BA degree with a concentration in Accounting
- CPA preferred, not required
- Experience in international financial reporting, specifically with developing nations
- Experience with a Big Four Accounting firm a plus
- Superior computer skills. Expertise in Excel
- Moreover, Experience in government property accounting and fixed assets
- Expertise in process design and improvement for optimal results
- Ability to collaborate with employees and all levels of management.
- Demonstrates cultural sensitivity and emotional intelligence
- Experience mobilizing team members and colleagues to focus on key issues, tasks and priorities
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- In-depth knowledge and expertise on IFRS, GAAP and other accounting guidance
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of best practices in internal controls
Bachelor’s Degree + Twelve years of relevant experience, or Master’s Degree + Ten years of relevant experience, or PhD+ Eight years of relevant experience
Employment Opportunity Available At Abt Associates – How To Apply
Closing Date: 20th May, 2022
What do Abt Associates do?
Abt Associates is a social impact engine that pushes individuals from risk to security, fuelled by caring, curiosity, and cutting-edge research. We examine the world’s most serious concerns, whether it’s welfare or weather disasters, the environment or economics, agriculture or HIV and AIDS.
Abt Associates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Also, Abt Associates provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits. Local candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
YOU MAY BE ALSO INTERESTED IN:
Absa Bank Opens For Graduate Recruitment
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE