A Chief Research Scientist is needed At CSIR. The Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Ghana is inviting applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the undermentioned position within the council.
Qualification Required & Experience
The applicant must:
- To begin with, Have a Ph.D. or analogous degree from a recognized University
- Also, Have served as a Principal Scientist or equivalent position for at least 3 years
- Finally, Have at least 36 publications in reputable referred journals.
How To Apply – Chief Research Scientist At CSIR
Applicants should submit soft and Hard copies of the following documents to the addresses indicated below:
- Firstly, Cover letters (indicating the position applied for)
- Secondly, Current curriculum vitae
- Most Importantly, Copies of certificate
- Finally, Contact details of 3 referees
Also, Application should be submitted to:
P.O.Box AH 20,
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date: 31st May, 2022
The Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is the foremost national science and technology institution in Ghana. It has the mandate to carry out scientific and technological research for national development. The Council was established in its present form by NLC Decree 293 of 10th October, 1968 and re-established by CSIR Act 521 of 26th November, 1996. The Council, however, traces its ancestry to the erstwhile National Research Council (NRC), which was established by the Research Act 21 of August, 1958, a little over a year after independence, to organize and co-ordinate scientific research in Ghana and provide the necessary platform for Ghana’s accelerated development.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE