A Senior Research Scientist is needed At CSIR. The Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Ghana is inviting applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the above-mentioned position within the council.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Have a Ph.D. or analogous degree from a recognised University
- Should have served as a Research Scientist or equivalent position for at least 5 years
- Also, Have at least 10 publications in reputable referred journals
How To Apply – Senior Research Scientist At CSIR
Applicants should submit soft and Hard copies of the following documents to the addresses indicated below:
- Firstly, Cover letters (indicating the position applied for)
- Secondly, Current curriculum vitae
- Most Importantly, Copies of certificate
- Finally, Contact details of 3 referees
The application should be submitted to:
P.O.Box AH 20,
Or email: email@example.com
Application Closing Date: 31st May, 2022
The Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is the foremost national science and technology institution in Ghana. It has the mandate to carry out scientific and technological research for national development. The Council was established in its present form by NLC Decree 293 of 10th October, 1968 and re-established by CSIR Act 521 of 26th November, 1996. The Council, however, traces its ancestry to the erstwhile National Research Council (NRC), which was established by the Research Act 21 of August, 1958, a little over a year after independence, to organize and co-ordinate scientific research in Ghana and provide the necessary platform for Ghana’s accelerated development.