Wiawso College Education (WATICO) is currently seeking a College Secretary with the necessary qualifications, as well as those who are results-driven, visionary, analytically inventive, and goal-oriented.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The incumbent is the head of the College Secretariat and assist the Principal in the administrative and management of the college
- S/he is the secretary to the governing council, all communities of council and statutory communities of the college
- It shall be the responsibility of the college secretary to ensure the functioning of all boards and standing communities of the college
Qualification Required & Experience
- The applicant must hold a good first degree and postgraduate degree in administrative and management-related areas.
- S/he must have served as Deputy College Secretary in a College of Education or comparable grade in an analogous institution for at least 4 years
Location: Sefwi Wiawso
Application Process For The Role: College Secretary
Interested and qualified applicants may apply by providing updated curriculum vitae with relevant address and contact details of 3 referees who can attest to the competencies of the applicant
Applications should be sent via email or delivered by hand to the following address:
The Chairman of Search Committee
Wiawso College Education
Or email to:
Closing Date: 11th July 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE