Vodafone Ghana is currently in search of an EVO and Accounts Payable Analyst. He/She will assist the Manager to ensure proper validation of all invoices, seek necessary approvals and process payments. Also assist in reconciling and reporting the payables, S16 financials and Evo travel & concur expense that were made within specific periods.
View Also: Job Vacancy At Polo Beach Club
Accounts Payable Role
- Ensure monthly payments Forecast report is computed and sent to HoFO and other relevant stakeholders. Weekly payment run reviews must be conducted to know we are within forecast.
- Strengthen and grow relationships with vendors and suppliers through timely payments by ensuring invoices are processed within agreed SLAs.
- Ensure receipting of POs and GRIR reconciliation are duly performed per policy.
- Work on all Inter Group Settlement processes per agreed contract.
- Assist in streamlining and improving the accounts payable processes
- Be the LM SPOC for all Evo travel and expense (Concur) activities.
- Ensure complete management on ERP (Evo /SAP)
- Ensure posting of the Interest/Depreciation is done on a monthly and prepare month-end report on our finance leases.
- Work on setting up of new contracts, and modification of old contracts based on contract review.
Apply For: Job Advert At Lively Minds
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- High degree in accuracy and attention to detail
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of two years’ experience in an Accounting and Finance role
- Part or full qualification of ACCA, CA or CIMA is a plus
You May Like:
How To Submit An Application For EVO and Accounts Payable Analyst (Vodafone)
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE