The service of a Fellows Manager is needed At ACET.
The Fellows Manager will be responsible for the management and administration of ACET’s Transformation Fellows and The World Bank Chief Economists of Government Fellows Programs.
Roles and Responsibilities
Implementation of the Program
- Work with the Research, Policy and Programs (RPP) and Human Resource Units in ACET and the World Bank to select, appoint and place Transformation & CEOG Fellows
- In consultation with the ACET RPP leadership and the World Bank ensure all Transformation and CEOG fellows have clear workplans, deliverables and develop and oversee work plans and deliverables for the Fellows
- Serve as the focal point with host institutions (policy institutes, governments, international organizations) to develop partnership agreements, negotiate terms and benefits for Fellows, ensure regular communication between ACET/World Bank (as appropriate), the host institutions and the Fellows. This will include mediating disputes, coordinating performance reviews etc.
- Work closely with the ACET Finance team on payment of salary and benefits, while also aligning such payments with the host institution policies and procedures
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in human resource management, education, international relations or related field
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience preferably in a similar position
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Extensive people management experience and demonstrated experience of managing complex processes in multiple countries simultaneously
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities, ability to handle diverse workload
- Basic knowledge of managing budgets and developing plans
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and direct staff
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise and communicate with colleagues at high levels of seniority and from different cultures
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver on time with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and to coordinate multiple assignments with fluctuating priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
FOR MORE JOB OPPORTUNITIES, CLICK HERE
How To Apply For Fellows Manager At ACET
Closing Date: Thursday, June 30, 2022.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE