The service of a Manager – ACET Business Transform is needed At ACET.
Specifically, the ABT Manager will be directly responsible for the management of the program by performing the following functions;
- Manage the development plans of a portfolio of SMEs undergoing capacity and business development under the ACET Business Transform program;
- Work with technical experts and mentors to deliver capacity development agenda for the SMEs – Coaching, Mentorship, Technical Assistance, Managerial Support, Investment Readiness and Investment Advisory workstreams;
- Track and monitor the development process by highlighting key learnings and challenges unique to the portfolio being managed and specific companies;
- Review and update the program content;
Find more job opportunities here
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Social Sciences or relevant degree;
- A minimum of 7 years relevant work experience in a commercial entity, management consulting or advisory firm;
- Relevant experience of Private Sector Development in both policy and implementation capacities.
- Considerable experience in managing an accelerator or incubation program;
- A qualification/certification or strong experience in project management and reporting.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- A strong communication, analytical, writing, and interpersonal skills;
- A good understanding on the role MSMEs play in economic transformation and job creation;
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties and changing priorities;
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver on time with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Demonstrate experience in program design and management, focusing on enterprise development and SME support;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Entrepreneurial experience is an added advantage.
- Ability to develop scholarly (research) works.
FOR MORE JOB OPPORTUNITIES, CLICK HERE
How To Apply For Manager – ACET Business Transform At ACET
Closing Date: Thursday, June 30, 2022.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE