Here is the African Center for Economic Transformation (ACET) Job Recruitment For June 2022.
The organization is looking to hire people with great organisational and professional skills.
- Provide a range of analytical, advisory and related services to ACET with respect to the gender dimensions of development
- Work with the fundraising team to raise funds for the gender portfolio
- serves as ACET’s spokesperson on Gender at various forums and with the media
- Draft inputs to strategy documents, briefs, policy dialogue and other documents related to Gender Statistics
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time in support of ACET’s mission
View more job opportunities here
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise and communicate with colleagues at high levels of seniority and from different cultures
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver on time with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and to coordinate multiple assignments with fluctuating priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A strong communication, analytical, writing, and interpersonal skills;
- A good understanding on the role MSMEs play in economic transformation and job creation;
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties and changing priorities;
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver on time with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Demonstrate experience in program design and management, focusing on enterprise development and SME support;
FOR MORE JOB OPPORTUNITIES, CLICK HERE
How To Apply For The African Center for Economic Transformation (ACET) Job Recruitment For June 2022
Click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: June 30, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE