First National Bank Calls For Job Applications. The bank is recruiting an IT Support Technician. The position holder will perform onsite hardware software and peripheral updates and repairs in our organization.
- Drive business profitability in the context of cost management through Information technology solutions through hardware and software performance and recoveries by the team.
- Increase operational efficiency and suggest solutions to enhance cost effectiveness.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions by resolving queries fast and effective and within agreed SLA’s and OLA’s.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members by providing input to business requirements.
- Responsible for the timeous and effective response of IT Team Desktop user queries and problems through the receipt and logging of problems and the co-ordination of rapid and appropriate responses.
- Ensure on-site hardware, software and peripheral updates and repairs in the organisation and ensure System and data protection is enabled, new system installations on Standard PC, Laptops, printers and Mobile devices.
- Manage IT service desk and incidents to provide efficient desktop support, aligned to SLA’s and agreed standards.
- Minimise system downtime through pro-active monitoring and planning; Ensure trending and minimisation of recurring problems.
- Maintain relevant systems to ensure (amongst others) integrity of data / functionality – by ensuring Anti Virus is installed on all PC’s, all patches up to date, PC names up to date, server connections accurate.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information during IT Support of hardware and software applications.
- Balances Desktop conflicting priorities and develop new approaches in the light of changing business circumstances.
- Support with the implementation of desktop projects or change programmes as required by business.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Support peers and colleagues across IT functions through knowledge sharing during desktop support.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Degree or Diploma and the required Certification
- Minimum 5 years related experience
Check Also: New Job Opportunity At Absa Bank
First National Bank Calls For Job Applications – How To Apply
Closing Date: 7th June, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE