Here is the LMI Holding Latest Job Opening. The General Manager (GM), Engineering & Operations Division is the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of the Group and is responsible for the general management and administration of all engineering, operations, and maintenance issues for Southern Utility’s subsidiaries. Key job elements include general supervision of maintenance planning and execution, asset care and operations, network planning and optimization for all Southern Utilities’ subsidiaries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities For The LMI Holding Latest Job Opening
- Supports the Managing Director in the management of Southern Utilities Groups’ operations for its subsidiaries, Enclave Power Company, Datacom Telecommunications, Helios Solar Company and Southern Water Company.
- Ensures effective operation and maintenance of all SUG’s various subsidiaries infrastructure.
- Employs MIS to manage assets and follows up on short to long term investment plans to ensure adequate infrastructure capacity to provide quality services to SUG’s customers.
- Working in close consultation with the Finance and Accounts Department in the creation and management of budget for SUG’s various Subsidiaries and ensures operations within budgeting limits.
- Responsible for the management of the various subsidiaries operational cost.
- Ensure a highly motivated workforce exists by effective performance management including recruitment and selection, and by providing continuous training and the opportunity for continuous development and succession planning at all levels for the various subsidiaries.
- Maintain the highest standards and industry best practice in compliance with all relevant legislation and standards to ensure that the various businesses operate within the parameters of all licenses, permits and consents.
Initiates engineering processes to expand assets introduction and implementation.
- To demonstrate effective leadership in Health & Safety and Environmental knowledge to maintain the highest standards and industry best practice in compliance with all relevant legislation and standards to ensure that the various businesses operate within the parameters of all licenses, permits and consents.
- Undertakes close monitoring of the activities and progress of KPI’s against targets for SUG’s subsidiaries.
Provides report on all operational activities of SU’s subsidiaries to Managing Director for management reporting.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned by the MD
- A good first degree in Engineering, MBA would be an added advantage.
- Association to a relevant professional body.
- A minimum of ten (10) years relevant working experience of which five (5) years should be at managerial position in a reputable organisation.
- Demonstrated capacity to perform across different business sectors.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage teams.
- Customer Centric
- Communication Skills
- Decision Making
- Strategic Perspective
- Result Orientation
- Design and Analysis
- Reviews and Analysis
- Tender Management
- Program/Project Management
- National/I’ntl Standards codes and regulations
- Technical Communication
- Planning & Budgeting
- Learning and Development
- Compensations and Benefits
- Change Management
- Performance Management
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning
- Technological Skills
- Financial Management & Reporting
- Environmental and Safety Services
- Maintenance Expertise
- Operations Expertise
How To Apply For The LMI Holding Latest Job Opening
Closing Date: 17th June, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE