There is a new Graduate Job opportunity At AngloGold Ashanti. Anglogold is seeking an experienced and self-motivated person to join our dedicated team as Mechanical Supervisor – Surface Mine Infrastructure.
- Work according to total quality management principles & ensure zero defect objectives & safety
- Adhere to site’s Environmental Management Plan
- Conduct periodic audits of all plant and equipment within the Surface Mine infrastructure and address defects
- Conduct reviews of the maintenance of the Surface Mine Infrastructure to identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Assist the Mechanical Superintendent – Surface Mine Infrastructure to develop best industry maintenance strategies for the infrastructure equipment
- Execute maintenance work on a routine scheduled basis and ensure routine condition monitoring tasks are performed on all the rotating equipment by data collection using advanced portable data collectors and other tools according to the established schedules and also as per the plant requirements.
- Generate work requests in SAP as required for maintenance planning and scheduling
- Identify, communicate, and implement potential cost reduction initiatives and propose cost savings projects
- Execute work in a timely manner; coordinate maintenance work to time plan, escalate real or potential delays
- Monitor equipment performance on asset health system and take proactive measures to address symptoms of potential failure.
- Analyze and trend predictive maintenance data (vibration, IR, etc) to determine plant condition and report this condition for action;
- Monitor general physical condition of plant assets and report
- Monitor preventive and corrective actions as necessary;
- Generate work requests in SAP as required for refurbishment/maintenance planning and scheduling
- Ensure routine condition monitoring tasks are performed on all the rotating equipment by data collection using advanced portable data collectors and other tools according to the established schedules and also as per the plant requirements.
- Gather information on vibration & other data collected in order to diagnose/troubleshoot rotating machinery problems.
- Actively participate in maintenance review programmes and Root Cause Failure Analysis process of mechanical equipment as per requirements.
See Also: Canonical Latest Job Advert
Qualification And Experience
- Minimum of Mechanical Technician III with 10+ experience in Fixed Plants maintenance (Refrigeration plants, Compressors and mine ventilation fans)
- BSc. Mechanical Engineering with 5+ years’ experience in, preferably Mine Infrastructure maintenance
- An experienced mechanical or maintenance Technician/Supervisor with 5+ years’ experience in, preferably, Mine Infrastructure maintenance
- Experience in management of Maintenance and Repair Contracts (MARC)
- Experience in Project Management
- Knowledge of SAP PM module
Check Also: Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana Job
- Strong mechanical maintenance competencies in mining and/or extractive metallurgy environment
- Sound project management skills
- Should have analytical skills to be able to evaluate information and solve complex problems.
- Detail oriented to understand complex systems, and recognition that a minor error can cause major problems.
- Commercially astute and able to work effectively with third parties.
- Legally astute with respect to project delivery and maintenance systems
- Excellent skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Project and Excel
- Must be able to communicate about technical issues both orally and in writing
- Knowledge in Anglogold Ashanti standards
- Build and sustain a team of subordinates capable of producing those outputs;
- Continuously improve the processes used by the team in delivering outputs;
- Model work behaviors for your subordinates,
- Consistent with the company values
- Proven ability to initiate and drive the construction project through its life cycle.
- To support and motivate the construction project team to deliver the project goals.
- Finding innovative solutions through creative thinking and problem solving.
- Create an environment of teamwork and willingness to help co-workers
- Able to work different kinds of people
- Organizational skills to keep track of many workers, schedules, and budgets all at once
How To Submit An Application For Graduate Job Opportunity At AngloGold Ashanti
Click on this Tab to apply
Closing Date: 5th January 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE