The service of a Head of Group Compliance Assurance, Governance & Transformation is needed at Letshego.
Main Purpose (Why does the exist):
To develop and implement the transformation program of the Group’s Compliance, Governance and Assurance strategy to drive operational change, Governance & Assurance process improvement and optimisation to enable achievement of the Group’s transformation & digitization strategy at the Group and subsidiary levels.
See Also: December 2022 Jobs At Absa Bank
Critical Deliverables /Core Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Develops and oversees the implementation of compliance management frameworks, policies, and training curriculum.
- Recommends and implements cost effective compliance management systems.
- Conducts and oversees regular monitoring of compliance with legislation, policies procedures and controls.
- Prepares regular compliance reports for management, and other Committees.
- Conducts monitoring of key compliance controls at Group level and across the subsidiaries and develops and executes RCSA.
- Advises the business on all compliance and regulatory matters that affect the organisation
- Reviews and comments on proposed legislation and ensure that the impact is understood by the business.
- Ensures staff awareness of industry and organisation regulations.
- Coordinates regular reviews of controls and procedures to ensure relevance.
- Researches relevant regulatory issues affecting the organisation within the financial services industry to streamline activities to remain compliant.
- Provides information and support for the preparation of financial reports and budgets.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Compliance to local and international laws/standards pertaining to Compliance with local and international laws/standards pertaining to AML, Conflicts of Interests, Conduct, and Employee Compliance.
- Compliance to regulation to ensure that the Group continuously managed its regulatory and supervisory risks.
- Compliance culture and prudent risk management across the organisation.
How To Submit An Application For Head of Group Compliance Assurance
Interested candidates should forward their applications accompanied by Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com by indicating the position they are applying for on the subject email: e.g. Ref: Head of Group Compliance Assurance, Governance & Transformation.
Closing Date: 31st December, 2022
Disclaimer: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE