There is a job vacancy for the Group Core Support Systems Lead. You will report to the Group IT Applications Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in Information Technology or a Diploma in Computer Science or related IT Certificates.
- 5+ years of experience as a Manager, Project Manager or in a leadership role.
- PMP or project management experience.
- Experience in implementing ERP Systems and prior IT project management experience in a financial services environment is strongly preferred.
- Microsoft certification (s) MCSA or MCITP
- CISCO certification (s) CCNA
See Also: Bible Society Of Ghana Job
- Understanding and knowledge of ISO 27000 series of IT Security standards (more specifically ISO 27002)
- Understanding of BS7799 Standards as applicable to IT Information Security
- Maintaining focus on customer satisfaction through process improvement, workfolow automation, and two-way communications.
- Knowledge of all systems operations processes, procedures ans quality standards.
- Knowledge of IT Security Audit fundamentals.
- Technical knowledge of the following products will be advantageous:
- Alien Vault
- Open DNS
- In-depth knowledge of IBM/Tivoli Workload Scheduler (IWS/TWS), including related control and monitoring systems.
- Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Project, Smaersheet or other Project Management toolsets, as well as Microsoft Office products including Visio and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to work with diverse personality types.
- Able to convert technical jargon to a business audience.
- Good verbal and written communication
- Good interpersonal and teamworking skills
- Analytical interpersonal and teamworking skills
- IT forensic analysis
- Incident handling and analysis
- Familiarity with automated workload management and monitoring.
- Must be able to support various SDLC, i.e. Dev, Test, Implementation and Production.
- Experience in creating and maintaining operational run books for distributed batch operations.
- Experience in Agile application development and SCRUM concepts.
Critical Deliverables / Core Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Builds and maintains relationships with the Service Owners and Managers.
- Manages critical incidents, gathering key information from supporting sources on the call, effectively determining appropriate courses of action, engaging and escalating involvement of required resources.
- Takes technical support ownership of all Field Operations related systems.
- Logs and follows up on issues with 3rd party software suppliers.
- Responds to support requests promptly and meet agreed Service Leve Agreements (SLAs).
- Influences data management principles and approaches to how we store, report and present data.
- Produces user documentation as required.
- Documents any system administration activities and processes to ensure a smooth handover for absences, leavers or new starters.
- Performs data management activities to improve data quality and remove duplications of data within systems.
- Works with the BI and Analytics team to ensure reporting for the system meets business needs.
New Job Opening At AngloGold Ashanti
New Job Vacancy At Metropolitan Life Insurance
Job Opening CH Group (Ghana) Limited
Job Opportunity At JSI Research & Training Institute
How To Submit An Application For Group Core Support Systems Lead
You apply by sending your applications accompanied by Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org by indicating the position they are applying for in the subject email: e.g. Ref: Group Core Support Systems Lead
Closing Date: 16th December, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE