Sandvik us interested in working with a new person who will fill the position of HR Analyst. Reporting to the HR Manager at Sandvik, the HR Analyst will collect, compile, maintain and analyze HR data, metrics, and statistics and apply this data to make recommendations related to recruitment, retention, talent development, training, compensation and benefits, etc. for management decision-making.
Check: Job Update At TIAST Group
The role is also responsible for improving the quality of employee information in the Human Resource Information Systems and also ensure that HR Information standards, processes, and routines are followed within SAWA. The role holder is also responsible for HR administration and will act as the first line of support for employees and managers on HR administration, policies, and processes.
What you will be doing:
- Collates HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) employee surveys, recruitment, turnover, exit interviews etc, and analyzes the data.
- Analysing and presenting data and reports to the appropriate area of expertise, identifying errors, and advising on solutions
- Prepare periodic and adhoc reports based on data analysis and trends for decision-making by senior management.
- Manage the digitalization of HR processes to create/optimize efficiencies in HR.
- Responds to inquiries and assist employees and managers to complete HR-related forms to ensure that the information provided is accurate and complete for quick administration.
- Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- Supports key HR processes such as recruitment, performance management, compensation and benefits reviews.
- Maintains employee records in the company’s HRIS to ensure that the information is accurate and secure.
- Act as data champion, driving improvement of quality and accuracy of HR Data, implementing data. integrity measures, data standards, data cleansing, and process improvements.
- Liaise with payroll monthly on data changes that affect pay and benefits.
- Ensure timely renewal of employee contracts.
- Lead events organization and support employee communication and engagement.
- Measure the effectiveness of HR processes and procedures.
- Train new and existing employees managers in the use of HR systems and tools.
Recommended: Latest Job Opening at Orica
- Adhere to all Policies and Procedures, especially SHEQ policies.
- Identify, analyze and drive resolution of customer issues (warranty and non-warranty) with account management.
What you will bring along:
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Information Systems, or HR/Business related course.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrated proficiency at an intermediate level of Microsoft Office applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI, etc
- Experience in using a Human Resources Information System (HRIS) (e.g. Workday).
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Drive towards continuous development and improvements
- Excellence customer service skills
- Critical thinking skills and judgment
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and discretion in handling sensitive HR information.
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting work priorities and demands
- French language skills will be highly beneficial
- The opportunity to be part of a world-class HR team in a fast-paced environment
- The opportunity to reach your full potential.
- Ongoing development and training.
- A competitive and fair compensation and benefits package.
Other Job Recommendations:
How To Submit An Application For HR Analyst At Sandvik
Click on this Button to apply now.
Deadline: 24th January, 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE