There is a new position for an Instrumentation Technician at Cardinal Namdini Mining Limited.
- Department: Energy Automation & Information Technology
- Job reports to: Automation Engineer
- Direct Reports: None
The incumbent will be responsible for the maintenance of Process Control Systems and Instrumentation in line with Company policy and procedures.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot and resolve Instrumentation and control specific design and construction execution problems and ensure that the plant and infrastructure are built to design specifications.
- Analyze current equipment, identify areas of inefficiency, and needs for improvement; design and develop instrumentation and control systems to meet those needs.
- Collaborates with senior engineers and supervisors to develop accurate, efficient equipment and instrumentation in accordance with safety and usability standards and client expectations.
- Review all engineering design plans, performing calibrations, designing, and constructing instrumentation systems and their components.
- Assist in managing and monitoring all assigned instrumentation and control projects and contractors including installation, calibration, repairs, programming, and process control systems.
- Ensure instrumentation and control system standards and procedures are adhered to by completing quality assurance on all PLC, low voltage, instrumentation and control components and projects, and writing up reports.
Required Skills or Experience
|Minimum qualification (s)||
|Leadership and behavioural attributes||
|Special conditions or requirements of the Job (Please list items such as overtime required, shift work required, appointments, legal requirements, etc. in this space)||
How To Apply: Instrumentation Technician at Cardinal Namdini Mining
|Application Process||When applying, please follow the guidelines below to maximise the success of your application:
|Closing Date||25th October, 2023|
|Note||Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted|
|Disclaimer||CNML is an equal-opportunities employer and does not ask for money transfers (payments or considerations) from job applicants during ANY stage of the recruitment process. Any applicant/ job-seeker who pays any money/consideration to any person (within or outside CNML) with an expectation or a promise of getting / offering a job does so at his/her own risk.|
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE