There is a job vacancy for the position of Physician Assistant At PPAG. The position holder will directly report to the Service Delivery Manager.
Check Also: New Job Openings At Chirano Gold Mines
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Serve as the facility head
- Provide routine patient consultation on minor ailments, reviewing detention and admitted cases on ward rounds and Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH) issues including Family Planning counseling, HIV/AIDS management and treatment of STI’s and Post Abortion Care
- Provide SRHR education/information to patients and clients
- Ensure the effective overall running of the Clinic
- Manage emergency clinical cases.
- Assist in providing curative and preventive health services in the clinic.
- Ensure the efficient use of clinical equipment and resources
- Prepare and follow an effective referral system, where necessary
- Refer cases to the appropriate facility, if necessary.
- Ensure that clinical reports are collated and submitted as required
- Collate and analyze service statistics to improve service delivery and programmes
- Ensure effective infection control in the clinic and adhering to quality of care (QoC)
- Supervise and ensure the effective implementation of SBCC activities in the clinic and the community
- Ensure that staff provide effective and efficient clinical services and service delivery
- Ensure that clients and providers rights are adhered to
- Liaise with other nurses and midwives to ensure that clinical standards are adhered to
- Attend meetings and training programmes as required
- Prepare Annual Work Plan and Performance Appraisal
- Performs any other related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor
Required Skills or Experience
- A degree in Physician Assistantship or any other higher related field with a minimum of five (5) years relevant working experience, 3 of which must be in a managerial or administrative position.
- Having additional qualification in Mental, General or Midwifery Nursing is an added advantage.
- Very good interpersonal, communication, report writing and presentation skills
- Must be honest, transparent and reliable
- Must be friendly and accommodative
- High sense of responsibility, humour, be judgmental and able to take initiatives
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to work for long hours and under pressure
- Ability to travel at short notices
- GIZ Ghana November 2022 Job Recruitment
- Latest Job Advertisement At Socfin Group
- Job Opening A t Accion Microfinance Bank
How to Submit An Application For Physician Assistant (PPAG)
All interested persons with requisite qualification(s), should kindly send their Application Letters with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), including two referees and cell phone numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 30th November, 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be shortlisted for an interview.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE