There is a fresh job opportunity At Bolt. They are looking for a Regional Manager to lead our ride-hailing operations in North and West Africa. You will be responsible for leading the region, developing and nurturing critical stakeholder relationships that will grow our business, strengthening our market position, and managing staff engagement and retention.
- Lead the regional financial and strategic planning process.
- Design, implement and optimise regional business and operational strategies/goals with Country Managers.
- Oversee regional P&L delivery against set KPIs to make sure we are creating the biggest possible impact with our investments and maintaining operational efficiency.
- Lead monthly and/or quarterly regional business reviews.
- Operationalize key growth initiatives and/or best practices across the region.
- Maintain a pulse on the local competition and industry to help steer and advise our strategic plans.
- Understand regional needs, opportunities and regulations.Build and grow local teams.
- Advise and closely collaborate with HQ teams such as Product, Legal or Marketing to develop and execute key initiatives.
- Set and implement expansion strategy for North and West Africa region, in collaboration with the Expansion team & relevant HQ teams.
See Also: Career Opening At Golden Star
- You have 7+ years of experience in operations management or general management.
- You have a proven track record of delivering results in a regional, cross-functional, high-growth, and fast-paced environment.
- You are a strong leader and collaborator with excellent negotiation and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- You have experience building relationships with leaders & peers, anticipating their concerns and successfully advocating for your priorities.
- You are a hustler, not stopping after several obstacles a day.
- You are highly analytical and have a data-driven mindset with experience reporting on business metrics, trends and using data to drive decision-making.
- You are passionate about new technologies and ridesharing.
- You have a strong sense of ownership with a hands-on approach.
Latest Job Openings:
How To Apply For The job opportunity At Bolt
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE