Here is the latest Job Opportunity at Microsoft . The company is hiring a Solution Area Specialist (Education).
This is a critical role focused on delivering digital transformation and cloud services to our customers (Public Sector) working closely with several stakeholders.
The position is available in the following locations:
- Abidjan, Lagunes, Côte d’Ivoire
- Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana
- Mauritius (Multiple Locations)
- Dakar, Dakar, Senegal
- Casablanca, Casablanca-Settat, Morocco
- Tunis, Tunis, Tunisia
- Expanding strategic education customer relationships to drive larger impact and targeted business growth and drive the jointly agreed customer multi-year Digital Transformation business strategy, delivering agreed outcomes while leading a virtual internal and external team aligned to key audience and stakeholders.
- Identify decision makers and influencers to carry your short-term and long-term digital strategy forward across, including but not limited to system leadership, building/institution leader, IT decision makers, campus administrators, faculty, instructional technologists, educators, and professional development partners.
- Disrupting the mindset of customers and sales teams by bringing innovative ideas that highlight case for change and Microsoft’s differentiated value proposition for education.
- Delivering Education Transformation Framework narrative and leveraging it to deepen success engagements with customers.
- Developing account engagement, consumption strategies, customer training, and change management (Professional Development) plans to support best practices and capacity building that:
- Drive student and educator usage by focusing on strategic workloads in Microsoft 365
- Grow usage of integrated learning solutions on the Microsoft platform
- Grow and retain Windows 10 device share, by creating demand for experiences specific to Windows, including new device activations
- Establishing Microsoft as a leader in education transformation and future ready skills championing Microsoft’s commitment to empower every with Career Coach, Minecraft: Education Edition, certifications, and more.
- Support education life-long learning and future-ready skilling focus across the spectrum of our audience engagements, from high level conversations on skills/employability with leaders, to getting students excited about computer science, and empowering students to graduate with industry recognized skills and ongoing learning and certification
- Remaining focused on customer facing time by running a healthy and predictable business that delivers on a jointly agreed customer Digital Transformation strategy maintaining rigorous sales process compliance.
- 7+ years of technology-related sales or account management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field AND 6+ years of technology-related sales or account management experience.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Microsoft Invites Job Application – How To Apply
Closing Date: 2nd July, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE