Here is a 2022/2023 Old Mutual Ghana National Service Recruitment.
This program is aimed at providing invaluable work experience for graduates to craft a great career that is in line with their dreams and aspirations.
Graduates will be exposed to a great culture based on diversity and inclusion and be provided with engagement platforms to encourage meaningful dialogue.
Our team of Industry experts will be available as mentors and coaches to assist graduates access excellent learning and development opportunities.
See Also:Job Opportunity at Microsoft
Where are the NSS positions based?
Accra, Lapaz, Tema, Adabraka, Koforidua, Obuasi, Sunyani, Kumasi, Takoradi, Tamale and Ho.
Who can apply?
- A 2022 graduate from an accredited University with a Degree: Actuarial Science, Law, Computer Science, Accounting, Business Admin, Engineering or similar fields of study.
- A graduate with a minimum of a 2nd class honors.
- Login / Create an Account
- Search for National Service and apply.
- You will then be taken through an automated screening process
- If successful, you will proceed to upload the required documents.
- Academic transcripts
- If successful, expect a call from us and get ready to do Great things!
How To Apply For The 2022/2023 Old Mutual Ghana National Service Recruitment
Application Closing Date:
The deadline for applications is 8th July, 2022.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE