Vivo Energy is advertising a new job vacancy. The company is hiring an Africa Lubes Logistics Co-ordinator whose role is to sit within the Central Distribution Team. Reporting to the Africa Lubes Logistics Manager, the incumbent is responsible for supporting the Lubes logistics supply chain from source at LOBPS to OUs in Vivo Energy to achieve costs optimization / reduction, OTIF and lead time targets. Manage freight forwarders to reduce lead time to OUs, ensure accuracy of documentation and shipping.
- Maintain highest quality standards and total compliance of the suppliers to the HSSE requirements.
- Participate to the HSSE event (safety days, Safety walk)
- Report potential incidents
Managing Operations and Reporting
- Drive the Freight Forwarding activity within the company
- Day-to-Day Operations Management from all sources to the OUs: ensure that the operations aligned with the Standard Operations Process and the Service Level agreement for each operation
- Track the Open Shipments, for all markets
- Managing Export / Import operations by respecting the local regulations (Inspection and documentation requirements of each country)
- Handle the complains and ensure building a greater customer satisfaction
- Prepare all needed reporting and dashboard for VE Logistics Management and consolidate at month end all operational data for KPI report, analyze performance and challenge the freight forwarders
- Prepare presentation/report for QBR (Quarterly Business Review) with Freight Forwarders
- Prepare monthly Implant KPI’s –own performance as per KPI’s agreed between Freight forwarder and the company
- Ensure that all Demurrages are tracked with a goal to achieve Zero. Clear Loss analysis to be carried out for each and learnings to be implemented
- Support all OU planners on forecast accuracy improvement
- Undertake weekly meetings with the suppliers in order to ensure that the contractual SLA agreed on Target.
- Identify and prioritize areas for improvement and provide accordingly the necessary corrective actions
- Ensuring that all Demurrages are tracked with a goal to achieve Zero. Clear Loss analysis to be carried out for each and learnings to be implemented
- Ensuring container agreed configuration is respected, for maximum delivery
- Delivery of the Container configuration saving
Education, Knowledge, Skills & Experiences:
- Holder of a Business degree in a relevant field coupled with a Professional Certification in Supply Chain management.
- Minimum 5 years experience within the Supply Chain function in a multinational setup.
- Good understanding of African geography / in country contacts as well as the fuels and lubricants businessUnderstanding of local import operations (some experience in logistics and supply appreciated)
- Proficiency in English and French is preferredStrong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence while working virtually with a team.
- Attention to detail with strong analytical skills.
The job location is flexible across Africa where Vivo Energy has an existing entity.
How To Apply For The Job Vacancy At Vivo Energy
Forward your CV and cover letter to the email: email@example.com
Please Take Note:
- Ensure to clearly indicating the following phrase in the email subject line: “Africa Lubes Co-ordinator application”
- Additionally, only applications received via the stated email with the subject within the allocated timeframe will be considered.Apply By: 4th September, 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE