There is a new job vacancy at the Federation of Canadian Municipalities (FCM). They are looking for a Project Officer for their Ghana Field Office. The post holder will work for 16 months, starting on September 1, 2023, and ending on December 31, 2024.
The Project Officer is responsible for
- Implementing the MELKS strategies and AWP to support effective project delivery and impact, meeting generally accepted quality standards, and promoting strategic evidence-based learning and knowledge-sharing (60%)
Ensure the application of performance management framework (PMF), including mainstreaming of gender equality;
- Build partner capacity and support them to apply data collection, analysis and monitoring tools, and to apply a gender and inclusion perspective
- Ensure timely reporting by partners (quarterly) as input to donor reporting
- Leverage project ME information toward project learning and knowledge sharing.
- Lead the development and implementation of the project’s internal learning strategies which include reflections on lessons learned to improve project implementation and sharing best practices to strengthen the capacity of local partners;
View Also: Role Opening At Oxfam
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Legally entitled to work in Ghana
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in program monitoring, evaluation, learning and knowledge sharing.
- University degree in community development, international development, public administration, or a related discipline
- Knowledge and experience in the areas of gender equality and inclusion, local governance, and capacity building considered an asset.
- Excellent cross-cultural communication and presentation skills (written and oral). Includes the ability to coordinate and work with teams, lead meetings and make formal presentations to high-level audiences, both in-person and virtually.
- Strong research and analytical skills; experience with communications considered an asset.
- Ability to spearhead and work independently on projects using excellent judgement.
- Good planning skills and ability to multi-task.
- Have the ability to work in both English and French is required.
Salary Band: CDN$2500 to 3000 per month
How To Submit An Application For Federation of Canadian Municipalities’ Job Opening
Deadline for application: August 18, 2023.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE