Here is the Job Vacancy for a Materials Planner at AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited.
AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited, Obuasi Gold Mine is currently near completion of the redevelopment phase to become a modern, efficient and long-term profitable operation. The underground mining operation has been fully mechanized and designed to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined.
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated person to join our dedicated team as Materials Planner.
DETAILS OF THE MATERIALS PLANNER AT ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI
ROLE PURPOSE AND CONTEXT
This role is responsible for executing all materials planning routines and activities on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and directly support materials requirement planning and control decisions on the mine. The position will require building strong relations with Operations, Planned Maintenance, Warehousing, Purchasing and Finance as directed by the Materials Planning Superintendent and via scheduled meetings and engagements designed for the section. The role holder will comply with relevant Materials management systems, methods, policies, processes and standards in the Obuasi context and report to the Materials Planning Superintendent in terms of performance targets, standards and KPIs and risks in compliance with AGA CAR materials management, materials engineering and integrated Supply Chain management frameworks.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of HND
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain or Operations management will be an advantage
- At least Three (3) years’ experience working in a supply chain environment.
- A working knowledge of Inventory Planning and control in mining, oil & gas or heavy industrial equipment operations.
- Familiarity with SAP ERP system or equivalent ERP application is a requirement.
- Understanding Inventory planning and controls forecasting & statistical modeling
- Ability to align inventory planning and control with commodity strategies
- Ability to understand the critical relationships among stock-out risks, service level targets and investments in inventory
- Analytical and Problem-solving abilities
- Presentation skills
- Local Regulations
- Cost management
- Project management
- Risk management
- Change management
- Audit, compliance and governance
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE MATERIALS PLANNER AT ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI
Closing Date : 22nd June. 2022
Other Recommended Jobs:AngloGold Ashanti Limited Announces New Job Vacancy
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE