AT, formerly AirtelTigo, is seeking to hire a Brands Manager, AT Prepaid.
- The successful candidate will join our team as a manager, for Brands AT Prepaid in the Marketing Department.
- (S)He will report to the Head, Brands Management and will assist in the development of ATL, BTL as well as New Media (Digital) advertising.
- The successful candidate will be Brands Manager for Prepaid (B2C) Segment, and work with Internal and External stakeholders.(Product Managers, Advertising Agencies, etc.)
Read On: Latest Job Vacancy At Simprints
- Work with the respective agencies to develop end-to end- execution plans for all Marketing Campaigns, targeting the right audience, i.e., Mid–HVC or any other segments as per the brief.
- Manage the entire Communications process of core Segments.
- Ensure all assets for the Segments from agencies are aligned to AT brand guidelines & equity objectives.
- Drive visibility for AT to achieve both Market & Revenue Growth.
- Assist in the achievement of Brand KPIs including TOMA, Brand Consideration, Brand Preference, etc. as defined by the business at every point in time.
- Support the CVM and the Digital Teams with timely Marketing campaigns to improve loyalty, repeat purchases, etc.
- Manage the entire communications process from briefing to execution, and post campaign evaluation.
- Assist in managing Prepaid products portfolio.
- Ensure that all Prepaid Campaigns comply with the Brand Guidelines.
- Work with Internal Communications, PR, Trade and Customer Experience teams to ensure consistency in single-minded messaging across all relevant channels.
- Work on all Trade Visibility materials and ensure they comply with the Brand guidelines.
- Work with the Media and Research agencies to analyze the media landscape and competitors and report to management on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Interpret feedback from relevant functional areas and convert them into action plans for the Business.
- Support Product Managers with their marketing planning cycle.
- Additionally, work on any other responsibility assigned to you by your line manager.
- Brands scores – TOMA, Consideration, Brand Preference and Brand Equity
- Gross Revenue
- Share of Voice
Qualification Required & Experience
- University degree in Marketing or social sciences.
- A minimum of 4-5 years relevant post-National Service working experience in Telecoms, FMCG or Marketing agency.
- Prior experience in product management.
- Prior experience in executing marketing campaigns.
- Effective project management, organization, and leadership skills.
- Creative, analytical, and critical thinking abilities with an eye for details.
- lead cross-functional team to undertake marketing activities.
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Computer literate and tech-savvy.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community.
- Willingness to travel to ensure smooth take-off of all marketing activities across the country.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
How To Apply For The Job Vacancy For Brands Manager AT Prepaid
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 07 July, 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE