Here is the latest Career opening available at MTN Ghana. The service provider is looking to employ a Coordinator Digital Channels.
- Continuous development of myMTN portfolio
- Support operational management of myMTN
- Input to the development of the other Digital channels in collaboration with the other divisions.
- Support Marketing to ensure all commercial offers are timely delivered on myMTN and the other Digital channels.
- Delivery of an improved experience for all myMTN customers and increase in revenues generated by myMTN
- Ensure continuous testing of the app and support to IT ops team.
- Ensure all digital channels are continuously developed and improved following agreed guidelines.
- Ensure digital channels have same offers as on legacy channels with additional incentives for customers to drive adoption.
- Dynamic Technology and Platform business
- Multiregulation and multifaceted stakeholder management
- Public Listed Organization
- Environmental, social and governance prioritized.
- Multinational environment – MTN Group Digital best practices
- Partnerships at the core of business practices
- Active Media Engagement & Brand Reputation
- Agile ways of work
- A First Degree in a related field of study.
- Scrum Master or Product Owner certification or proven experience of having worked using the Scrum framework is a plus.
- Experience with coding is a plus.
- Training or certification in User Experience Design and Design Thinking is a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience in a digital organization or in the digital department of an organization.
- Good experience and knowledge of the main digital analytics tools like Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, etc.
- Experience with Digital Advertising is a plus.
- Good experience with PowerPoint
- Experience building and managing apps or e-commerce websites using Scrum/Agile methodologies is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of all main analytics tools and techniques
- Business Performance Management
- Planning and Budgeting
- Stakeholder Relations Management
- Marketing/Digital Marketing
- Understanding of the Digital Ecosystem
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Knowledge and ability to analyze KPIs and provide detailed reports.
Recommendation: Career Opportunity At Cardinal Namdini
Physical Skills/ Competencies:
- Manages self-performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability.
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently.
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports.
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively.
- Organizational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, commitment to the organization
- Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking, and Problem-solving abilities.
How To Submit A Career Application At MTN Ghana
Send Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 16th February, 2024.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE