VisionSpring has an employment opportunity. A Global Evaluation and Research Manager is needed at the company.
For the most recent job opening, click here
- A passion for putting data and evidence to use in the service of social good.
- Extensive formal training in quantitative and qualitative evaluation and research methods. This may come from an advanced degree in fields such as public health, social sciences, statistics, development studies — or it may come from other formal training courses if your background is in a different field.
- 5+ years of experience in monitoring, evaluation and research roles with evidence of career progression
- Deep expertise in either quantitative or qualitative research methods, plus fluency in the other. Experience of mixed-methods designs and integration of findings across data sources.
- Excellent data analysis skills – comfortable coding qualitative interviews, using pivot tables in Excel, and competence in at least one statistical software package (e.g. SPSS, Stata, R).
- Experience of communicating evaluation and research findings, for example through summary documents or published journal articles
- Deep expertise in both qualitative and quantitative research methods, together with methods integration expertise
- Experience of working in an international development context
- Experience of working with philanthropic, institutional or CSR funders – e.g. preparing funding bids or completing funder reports
- Experience of working in Sub-Saharan Africa, India, Bangladesh, or Vietnam
- Advanced Excel skills – proficient in the use of PowerQuery, PowerPivot and PowerBI
- Experience with Institutional Review Board (IRB) processes
- Salary based on experience and education in line with VisionSpring salary benchmarking.
- Annual performance-based bonus.
- VisionSpring offers competitive benefits, including health insurance, gratuity funds, and generous vacation/personal time.
How To Apply: Employment Opportunity At VisionSpring
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE