Here is the Latest Job Announcement At Care Ghana. The company is looking for focused and efficient individuals to occupy the below listed below.
- aise awareness of new, citizen-led accountability initiatives. Publicize project activities and outputs through media, create public informational materials to inform and engage citizenry.
- Collaborate with local partners to develop and implement citizen oversight mechanisms of district-level capital projects.
- Support analysis of data collected from the districts and present results in ways understandable to citizens.
- Manage and supervise the work of project team members, subcontractors, and expert consultants to achieve relevant project objectives and targets and ensure timely implementation of designated activities.
- Promote a team approach that emphasizes high-level performance, creative approaches, adaptive feedback and achievement of project goals in a cooperative, collegial atmosphere.
- Support the COP in all management aspects of the project and represent the program in the COP’s absence to key national, sub-national, and international partners.
- Ensure implementation of the feedback and complaint mechanism and training; put in place a communication loop with the community on their perception of the project and how they could influence it.
- Develop and lead knowledge management programs, facilitate communities of practice and social networking, as well as facilitate organizational learning, change, and advancing foreign aid effectiveness.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain partnerships and productive working relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
How To Apply For The Latest Job Announcement At Care Ghana
Kindly click on the desired position to read more and apply.
Closing Date: 20th June, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE