Here is the Latest Job Announcement At Mastercard Foundation. The foundation is recruiting a Lead, Human Capital Development, Program Research.
Reporting to the Head of Program and Strategic Research, the Lead, Human Capital Development Program Research, will lead knowledge development and research in the Human Capital Development (HCD) programs to further Young Africa Works and other Foundation’s program objectives. The lead will contribute to and lead the delivery of the five-year research and knowledge development agenda as it applies to the Human Capital Development (HCD) program strategies. The lead will also respond to immediate research questions, providing quality assurance for diagnostic, R&D and other research to enable programming across regions and programs.
The successful candidate will be based in any of our listed offices in Africa (Rwanda, Kenya, Ghana).
See Also: Exciting Job Opening At excelHR
Ways You Can Contribute (Latest Mastercard Foundation Job Announcement)
- Lead the design of research systems/processes/protocols for HCD initiatives and programs to ensure high-quality research design, implementation, and analysis.
- Collaborate with HCD programs teams to identify and address research questions to enhance effectiveness of HCD programs and partnerships and alignment to the Young Africa Works strategy.
- Contribute to building a culture that encourages evidence-informed decision making.
- Contribute to conducting, collating, commissioning and synthesizing research on HCD to support knowledge building and program co-design & review processes.
- Collaborate with the Impact & S & L teams to co-develop research partnerships aligned with HCD programming needs and knowledge development strategy.
- Working with the team, they will develop and ensure quality control of internal & external commissioned HCD research outputs and content generated.
- Contribute to developing the Research Strategy & build HCD research agenda and knowledge expertise to address long-term strategic questions on global development and youth empowerment.
- Lead the engagement with local stakeholders and HCD and Functional teams to determine priority research needs.
- Provide access to best-in-class external research and knowledge for HCD initiatives.
- Commission research projects and other knowledge products for the Foundation’s thought leadership and to enhance the international development field.
- Write and publish relevant learnings and insights on the Foundation’s programs to influence best practice internally and externally.
- Develop strong global and in-region relationships with external research partners.
- Lead research partnerships with the HCD programs team on proposal development and review to provide technical input into proposals.
- Working with the team, build and strengthen the capacity of others to deliver high quality research, analysis, publications and documentation.
- Under the guidance of the Research Heads, act with team members as subject matter experts for the Foundation HCD research work.
- Contributes to developing and approving budgets, invoices & expenditures.
- Contributes to approving partnerships, consultancies and hires.
- Contributes to HCD research themes and partnerships prioritization on a quarterly basis.
- Contributes to structure and scope of HCD research partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
Check Also: Job Notice At Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions
Who You Are:
- PhD in global development, economics, the social sciences & humanities, education, public policy or related field.
- 16+ years leadership experience in education, health, social sciences and humanities, development and or public policy within non-profit organizations, international NGO’s and or learning institutions.
- Experience in research development, political, economic, cultural and social issues across Africa.
- Understanding of research methodologies and approaches, especially in the area of economic transformation or growth and development policy.
- Experience in the Health and Education Sectors will be an advantage.
- Experience in effectively engaging technical experts and institutions to build communities of practice.
- Ability to plan for and prioritize multiple enterprise-wide initiatives with varying timelines.
- Some success in building and managing high performing teams with proven success.
- Strong research skills with the ability to translate findings to technical and non-technical teams.
- Experience with strengthening research systems within the higher education sector.
- Fluency in other languages relevant to the work. French would be desirable.
- Curious and enthusiastic about pursuing new avenues of research.
- Open to the ideas of others and shares knowledge and insight from a place of humility.
- Ability to communicate effectively with and relate to a broad range of internal stakeholders including the Foundation leadership.
- Service mindset, and commitment to the value of co-creation, employing deep listening and authentically inclusive approach.
Recommended: GIZ Ghana November 2022 Job Recruitment
- Energetic, independent innovative, entrepreneurial and self-motivated individual with a solution-based approach while demonstrating integrity, quality, creativity, flexibility and resilience.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties and changing priorities.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity with different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
You Might Also Like:
How To Submit An Application For The Mastercard Foundation Latest Job Announcement
To submit an application, click on this Link
Deadline: December 06, 2022.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE