Find here the Latest Job Vacancies At Planned Parenthood Association Ghana (PPAG). PPAG has collaboration with Oxafam to stage this recruit. They is interested in hiring new individuals to help in its growth.
See Also: New Job Openings At Chirano Gold Mines
- Prepares monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual projects and other financial and any other reports that may be assigned
- Coordinate and ensure that expenses are incurred in accordance with the Association’s policies.
- Coordinates and ensures that expenditure returns are received, reviewed, properly coded and entered into the accounting system.
- Prepares consolidated final accounts and supporting schedules for the end- of -year audits
- Ensure that clinical reports are collated and submitted as required
- Collate and analyze service statistics to improve service delivery and programmes
- Ensure effective infection control in the clinic and adhering to quality of care (QoC)
- Supervise and ensure the effective implementation of SBCC activities in the clinic and the community
How To Submit An Application For Latest Job Vacancies At Planned Parenthood Association
Click on any of the positions mentioned above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: 30th November, 2022
The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG) is a non-governmental organization that is affiliated with the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF).
PPAG is a leading provider of education, information, and services regarding Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) in Ghana.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE