- Dangote Group is currently recruiting. A (Manager Procurement) is needed at this renowned company.
- Scrutinize the purchase request from user departments and determine the appropriate method of procurement, Quotation, Tender and Request for Proposal..
- Work together with departments, vendors, and technical experts in preparing specifications for Quotations, Tenders, Proposals and Supply Agreements in a clear and concise manner.
- Manage the preparation of the procurement documents, utilizing sustainable procurement best practices, while adhering to the company’s corporate policies prior to issuing the RFQ/tender.
- Coordinate the negotiation of quotations/tenders for the purchase of goods and services for the company.
- Identify opportunities for collaboration with major suppliers for greater consistency and efficiencies in the procurement process.
- Carry out an in-depth analysis of all bids received in response to each Tender, Proposal and Quotation to identify the response that best meets the needs of the user department.
- Prepare contract/LPO with vendor and maintain contract after award, ensuring that all documents are kept current and complete. Confer with suppliers regarding delivery, quality, etc. to ensure that the requirements are met.
- Develop and formulate purchasing procedures and practices as required.
- Participate in the annual reporting process for budget requirements, including monitoring and tracking of all outstanding orders.
- Perform audits of Procurement processes to identify problem areas and/ or high usage commodities where pricing agreements may benefit the organization.
- Arrange and implement supplier development strategies.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Management Sciences or other related fields
- Master’s Degree/MBA will an added advantage
- Membership of relevant Professional Association (CIPS, NIPS etc)
- 18 and above years’ experience in Procurement & Supply Chain Management
- Working knowledge of the cement manufacturing industry
- Knowledge & Use of SAP Materials Management (MM).
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Good analysis and organizing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites
- Private health insurance
- Provident Fund
- Paid time off
- Training and Development
How To Apply – Dangote Group Latest Job Opportunity For April 2022
Closing Date: 10th May, 2022.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE