Farming in Africa has a new job vacancy. They are hiring an Operations Manager. As the role holder, you will supervise and implement the operational and organizational standards of our company. Your duties will include undertaking administrative tasks and developing and implementing business strategies.
Being independent when the need arises, self-motivation and possessing excellent interpersonal skills are added attributes. The ideal candidate must also possess strong work ethics and the ability to adapt to a variety of situations and be able to multitask.
- Oversee the day to day running of all business ventures.
- Ensure all operations in all business ventures are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Manage the organization’s operational budgets, ensuring efficient utilization of resources.
- Manage and supervise the workforce, including task allocation, setting deadlines, and monitoring performance.
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency
- Ensure the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Identify business (niche) opportunities, research and execute them.
- Identify and build strategic partnerships.
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives aligned with organizational goals.
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service
- Prepare proposals for partnerships and investments.
- Innovate, Initiate and lead business activities.
- Hiring, training and mentoring of staff.
- Plan and execute sales strategies.
- Take calculated risk and make business decisions.
- Collaborate & Liaise with other staff to executive properly business plans.
- Identify problems, suggest, make and implement decisions and interpret results.
- Improve quality and productivity by streamlining systems and processes.
Check: Job Vacancy At JICA Ghana
Skills, Attributes and Experience:
- A minimum of Degree in Business, Agriculture or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in operations role
- Ability to use computer applications.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Ability to speak multiple languages is a plus.
- An appreciable working experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work under pressure with or without supervision.
- Willingness to work during odd hours sometimes.
- A great passion for Agriculture.
How To Apply For A Job At Farming In Africa
All CVs and Applications should be sent to: email@example.com with the job title/location as the subject of the mail.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE