SALAD BOSS RESTAURANT is a fast growing salad restaurant in Accra with 2 branches at Ashaley Botwe and Kisseman Dome. Under the same management, we have Twist & Cut Kids Salon. We hope to expand and grow within the shortest possible time with high standards in customer service satisfaction.
Here is the latest job vacancy at Salad Boss Restaurant.
- Sales, Marketing, Research: Develop marketing strategies and calendar to increase the exposure of Saladboss, business opportunities, and leads; implement advertising campaigns; analyze the competitive advantage and profitability of the restaurant.
- Social Media Management: Build and increase exposure of Saladboss through social media channel and platforms; develop and administer content to engage users, create an interactive relationship with customers and potential customers.
- Events Management: Plan events (both online and offline) to increase engagement with customers; create posters for events; prepare newsletters; assist with execution of events.
- Partnership Management: Cultivate and maintain relationships among business partners, brand partners, as well as brand ambassadors and influencers.
- Reporting: Provide reports and improve the sales of the restaurant based on data and business goals.
Qualification Required & Experience
- University Graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Business Administration.
- With at least 3 years of experience as a Manager, skilled in marketing, research, scaling growth, profit and efficiency.
- Proven track record and results is a plus.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Adept in basic computer skills, proficient in social media
- Demonstrate integrity, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, and work ethics
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
Salary: During Interview
Office location: Adenta , Accra
How To Apply For The Latest Job Vacancy at Salad Boss Restaurant
Send your cover letter, CV and any academic documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 10 November, 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE