Here is the latest job vacancy at Tetra Tech.
The USAID-funded WASH-FIN 2 project in Ghana, implemented by Tetra Tech International Development (International Development Jobs – Tetra Tech), is currently accepting applications for an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist. This position will be in the main office in Accra.
The WASH-FIN 2 Ghana Administrative Assistant/Receptionist is responsible for supporting procurement and administrative aspects of WASH-FIN 2 project implementation in Ghana.
The Administrative Assistant/Receptionist will ensure upkeep and maintenance of the project office, provide general logistical support to staff, consultants and visitors, assist with various aspects of procurement, support the organization of special events, staff meetings, workshops, and undertake other support tasks as necessary.
The Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist will report to and support the WASH-FIN 2 Office Manager. This is a full-time position with an expected duration through August 2027.
- Receive mail/documents/notices and ensure outward delivery of the same
- Work with the Office Manager to monitor the available stock and prepare requisition requests for all office expendable clerical supplies, cleaning and maintenance materials
- Greet & welcome visitors, answer phone calls, and run errands while maintaining professional composure throughout interactions;
- Perform various clerical tasks such as photocopying, processing vouchers, managing internal communication processes such as distributing mail, etc.
- Work with the Office Manager to make local purchases as required and authorized by the Administration and Finance Manager;
- Assist with the organization and implementation of special events, staff meetings, workshops (procurement, receiving participants, collecting participant lists, making reservations, etc.) as needed;
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access to the office via the reception desk;
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Office Manager or Admin and Finance Manager.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, preferably supporting USAID projects in Ghana
- Minimum High School/Secondary School Diploma
- Fluency in English language
- Ghanaian nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
How To Apply For The New Job Vacancy at Tetra Tech
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online process:
- Cover Letter
- CV in reverse chronological format
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Please ensure that only the requested documents noted above are submitted. Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE