Legendary Foods Ltd. is advertising a new career opportunity. They are looking for a passionate individual to occupy the position of procurement officer. The role holder will be responsible for providing high-quality and cost-effective supplies for the company.
- Develop and implement SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) to ensure vendor selection and evaluation is transparent.
- Develop and implement cost saving metrics to meet targets.
- Develop and maintain a database of all contacts of vendors, track credit facility timelines, and advice on renewals.
- Conduct standard spend analysis and advice management on saving strategies.
- Lead in the procurement of all processing and corporate needs.
- Prepare and submit a monthly budget for all purchases in consultation with relevant departments.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with all vendors.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing and other important information
- Develop sourcing strategies and monitor delivery of purchases in a timely manner.
Read More: Entry Level Job Vacancy At Halliburton
Reporting and Accountability:
- Prepare and submit monthly expenditure reports to the Director of Finance.
- Collate all departments consumption and submit on a monthly basis.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Purchasing and Logistics, Purchasing and Supply Chain Management from a recognised university.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy and systems Must have the ability to analyse problems, and strategize for better solutions
- Must have the ability to manage vendors effectively.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Must be able to handle confidential matters with discretion and have a high sense of integrity
- Be able to work with a diverse workforce.
Additional desired qualities:
Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Qualifications
Start Date: As soon as possible
How To Apply For The New Career Opportunity At Legendary Foods
Please submit your cover letter or letter of intention and CV titled “ Procurement Officer Application”. Include a copy of all relevant certificates and address your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All documents should be in PDF format and the subject of the email must be *Procurement Officer Application*
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE