There is a job vacancy for Manager Of CVM & Campaign Management at Airteltigo. The successful candidate will join our team as a Manager, for CVM and Campaign Management in the Marketing Department.
(S)He will report to the Head, Usage & Retention and will be responsible for designing, scheduling, executing, and owning planned campaigns to achieve the targeted revenue and conversions from the engaged customer segments. The successful candidate will also ensure implemented customer segmentations, campaigns, churn programs and initiatives are well segmented, monitored and tracked to enhance ROI and create stickiness of the existing customer base, resulting in reduced customer churn & inactivity leading to usage increase.
See Also: Amazing Job Opportunities At Absa Bank
- Developing the customer insight analysis, campaign business case, configuration, execution, and monitoring.
- Managing the CVM Campaign to drive and achieve the base management incremental revenue, customer engagement, and inactivity management.
- Design and lead customer profiling analysis, revenue stimulation, retention, and loyalty program & strategy and churn management.
- Manage campaign design, configuration, UAT, prioritization, launch, and post launch monitoring.
- Develop campaign processes, catalogue, template, briefs/training, business case, and reporting.
- Measure the campaign and manage campaign strategy (stop, review, and scale up) in periodical basis against the increment target.
- Drive cross-functional coordination with Sales/Product Owner/Marketing/Finance/Technology to ensure the campaign that impacted customer and internal business line are well manageable.
- Manage daily campaign operation & develop team members capabilities in managing multiple and complex segmented offers.
- Review the campaign platform, communication channels, and customer touch points to provide recommendation for future enhancement and improvement.
Check Also: Fresh Job Notice At CARE Ghana
Required Qualification and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field but with emphasis on Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, or a business-related field, etc.
- A minimum of two (2) – Three (3) years of experience within Telecom Industry or 2-3 years in Marketing/Commercial Department.
- Excellent data analytics and excel skills
- Strong analytical, statistical and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of campaign management tools
- Experienced in customer segmentation and customer life cycle.
- Excellent communicator
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good Team player skills
How To Submit An Application For Manager, CVM & Campaign Management
To submit an online application, click on this Link
Closing Date: 28th November, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE