There is a job vacancy for Indirect Sales Supervisor At Airteltigo. The successful candidate will join as an Indirect sales supervisor in the sales and distribution department. (S)He will report to Regional Sales Manager and will be responsible for managing the company’s retail acquisition channels in the territory. (S)he will also liaise with the Regional Sales Manager to achieve strategic and operational goals.
See Also: Latest Job Announcement At Mastercard Foundation
- Responsible for subscriber acquisition through Points of Acquisitions (POAs) within your assigned territory.
- Manage and train POAs on activation processes
- Prepare daily route before going out on the field/market and sending daily visitation reports.
- Prepare and submit monthly itinerary on the last Friday of every (current) month.
- Maintain and grow active productive POAs base in assigned area.
- Ensure adequate availability of sim and scratch cards at all POAs and POSs
- Implement Picture of success at all POAs according to trade marketing standards
- Promptly communicate activation targets, promotions, product, and commissions structure to all POAs
- Identify Market and Trade opportunities.
- Gather Market Intelligence and feedback to RSM
- Plans, executes and feedback BTL (Below-The-Line) activities with external agencies
- Increase AirtelTigo quality MFS agent network in the region, collaborating to enhance active agent base on a monthly basis with a primary aim to substantially enhance the CICO business.
- Plan and execute training and all forms of agent fora to ensure that MFS agents as well as distribution teams/partners are aware of AirtelTigo MFS propositions and incentive schemes.
Required Qualification and Experience:
- A university degree in any field or a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Marketing, Business Studies, or other related fields.
- A minimum of two (2) year experience in a Sales and Distribution role and operation experience preferable in FMCG.
- Proficiency in IT software’s such as Microsoft Office, Distribution Management Systems, etc.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in verbal and written English is essential.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Must execution and reporting skills.
- Must be licensed to drive and with clean driver’s license/record
Exciting Job Opportunities At Absa Bank
Latest Career Opportunity At SNV
Fresh Job Opening At CARE Ghana
Standard Chartered Bank Jobs For November 2022
How To Submit An Application For Indirect Sales Supervisor (Airteltigo)
To submit an application, click on this Link
Closing Date: 28th November, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE