A Manager (Risk Management) is needed at MTN Ghana. The position holder will be responsible for reporting to the business on risk management processes, in line with Enterprise Risk strategy and best practices, offering specialised advice and recommendations, where necessary planning and guiding the Risk Analysts to conduct detailed risks assessments and/or risk deep dives, analyses, and monitoring of remediation across all possible internal and external risks.
Ultimately, the role is responsible for identification of risks faced by the business (current and anticipated), prioritizing risks depending on its material impact and working with Senior Management and other leaders within the business to mitigate these as effectively as possible.
The purpose of this role is then to effectively manage all risk exposures of an internal or external nature (strategic, operational, compliance, financial, technology, external) in relation to compliance to internal policies, processes, laws, and regulations.
Job Role For Manager (Risk Management) at MTN Ghana
- Risk Management
- Implement and monitor the established Enterprise Risk Management programme and methodology for assigned area, within established Enterprise Risk Management standards, frameworks, and solutions, in accordance with both internal and industry benchmarks.
- A Degree in Business or Accounting/ Computer Sciences or a related field.
- A relevant international certification in risk management, business continuity, insurance will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience in a related field, preferably in IT/Telecoms/Financial Services.
- Strong project planning and management, report writing and presentation experience
- Risk Management/ Business Continuity/Information Security Management/Analytics (CCM)
- Leadership and management programmes
- Enterprise Risk Management Methodology or ISO Risk Management Standard 31000 Process Management and Maturity models
- BCM methodologies (ISO 22301 Standard) and reviews include incident & crisis management, emergency preparedness, recovery modes/methods, IS Disaster recovery strategies etc.
- Information Security Risk Management
- Corporate Governance frameworks e.g., King IV.
- Insurance risk knowledge.
- Strong understanding of the business processes applicable to a mobile telecommunications operator.
- Data Analytics
- Working knowledge of Industry standards of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), BCM. E.g., BS 25999/ISO 22301.
- Basic IT infrastructure knowledge advantageous
- Microsoft office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Knowledge of mobile telephony infrastructure and business processes.
- Adequate knowledge on project management
- Risk trending
Check Also; New Vacant Position At Vodafone Ghana
How To Apply For Manager (Risk Management) at MTN Ghana
Closing Date: 6th June, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE